September 5, 2013

ZADAR




1 Collage, 2 Outfit (Wearing old denim Shorts, Asos Top), 3 Enjoying the view, 4 Bracelets, 5 Zadar Sunset, 6 Ice Cream (Nothing goes over Macaron Gelto!!), 7 Old fountain, 8 city wall, 9;10 Church and ruins, 11 View from the park, 12 Outfit (Wearing Zara Skort, Top, Bag, Sunglasses and Texto sandals)


From the 16th to 30th August my family and I have been in Croatia. This was our second time there and it was beautiful as always. In this time we went to Zadar twice. The city is beautiful and the narrow streets remind me a bit of Venice.
So, as you read this, my boyfriend and I are on our way to the Swiss mountains to celebrate our fifth anniversary! (At the 7th of September!!)
I hope you enjoy your holiday as much as I do before school, study or work starts again.
P.S. there will follow a few more posts about Croatia, because I took ​​a loooot of pictures! :)

5 comments: